Forever F.I.T

Forever F.I.T

tirsdag den 2. april 2013


Zucchini Chips
   

INGREDIENTS:
- 1-2 Medium organic zucchini
 - Olive Oil 1-2T
 - Pink Himalayan Salt, Pepper, Dried Oregano, Thyme

1st Step: Start with a good clean and organic zucchini.
2: Using a mandolin or a very sharp knife, slice your zucchini into very thin rounds. (think chip here)
3: Place slices in a bowl, drizzle with a wee bit of olive oil or oil of your choice and sprinkle with salt, pepper, oregano & thyme. You can use any of your favorite Italian herbs here.Toss to coat.
4: Lay the slices on a single layer of your dehydrator trays.
5: Turn on your dehydrator. 117 degrees
6: Dehydrate for 3.5-5 hours depending on your humidity.
Needless to say clean up was a breeze, I hand washed the Excalibur Dehydrator trays in warm soapy water and that was it. Although I think it would have been a little easier if I had the dehydrator sheets as the oil did drip down the trays.
Visit my original review of the Excalibur Dehydrator here.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar